ss_blog_claim=1077b36e33cfe8178f1d91bd9ecab501 ss_blog_claim=1077b36e33cfe8178f1d91bd9ecab501

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Vitamin C helps

Three years ago I got problem with the skin of my eldest daughter because she is very allergy in so many things.That really caught our attention because she start to loose her self esteem because lots of her friend tease her about it . Until one day my sister introduce me one brand of Vitamin C in Sodium Ascorbate form. It is NON ACIDIC (alkaline), With a pH range of 7.5 to 7.8. I let my daughter take that and it really helps to her, her skin allergy where gone until now my daughter is still taking that vitamin C ,it's non acidic and safe to her ,since it is alkaline base ,non acidic it can be taken with out food in the stomach .Until now my family is still using that kind of vitamin C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tagalog Love Songs