ss_blog_claim=1077b36e33cfe8178f1d91bd9ecab501 ss_blog_claim=1077b36e33cfe8178f1d91bd9ecab501

Monday, March 30, 2009

The Lesson I learned

This pass few days I was really disappointed because I was not able to write my blog, not able to use my computer because of the virus found in the system that destroy my program on it. From that situations happen I come to realized that even how small a virus or a thing is when works will give a big impact to the situation and even hinder us to make great things in our life everyday activity. I learned a lesson then to do not ignore small things because this will make big thing in the days to come, why I say this because during the time that I notice the virus in my computer I just ignore thinking that it is just a small virus but then I was affected later. So from now on I learned the lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tagalog Love Songs