ss_blog_claim=1077b36e33cfe8178f1d91bd9ecab501 ss_blog_claim=1077b36e33cfe8178f1d91bd9ecab501

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Business Forum

Last Tuesday and Wednesday I was invited by my friend to attend to a forum about “How to become successful on business “and during the discussion I have learned many things about it. I learned that attitude is one of the most important things to towards success. But first we must ambitious enough to reach our goals in business, work hard, patient enough in handling different people , must have positive attitude on things happening, also must be knowledge enough to the chosen business. I really enjoy during the forum I’m hoping that as I continue to move forward in my chosen business I can apply the things I’ve learned and become one of a successful business woman someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tagalog Love Songs