ss_blog_claim=1077b36e33cfe8178f1d91bd9ecab501 ss_blog_claim=1077b36e33cfe8178f1d91bd9ecab501

Monday, February 2, 2009

Health is my Wealth

During my childhood years when somebody ask me this question "what you want to be when you grow up ? I always answer then that I want to be a nurse or a midwife or someone who working in the field of promoting good health, because I believe that good health is the key to success to the thing that a person want in this life. A person who is in good health can always do or make the things that he wants to achieve or accomplish that would make him or her happy and complete while he is this life. My dream to be a midwife was my accomplishment, I was able to help mothers during their pregnancy , during their deliveries , and share them more knowledge about the importance of good health as mother while they are nurturing their kids, because I believe that kids are gifts from our Almighty God meaning we have to love them and care them the best of our ability in order to make them the best person that they can be while they are in this life. And good health is our key to make this things possible. I know that our body is only one and our precious gift from our creator I could not imagine destroying his gifts that I know He will not be happy if I destroy my body which is His gift to me , just like my kids destroy the gifts that I give them during their birthdays. That's why I say that health is my wealth because even a person has lots of money , lots of properties and positions acquired but then he is sick, I'm sure nobody is happy .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tagalog Love Songs